-
July 14th, 2003, 05:32 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I saw TG this weekend and he suggested I post pics from my trip...I'd love to, however, I don't exactly know how and I really don't want to take the time to figure it out...if someone will tell me...I'll post them
-
July 14th, 2003, 07:30 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
upload the images on an image hosting site (like
boomspeed.com or your own personal site)....
then directly link the image to the thread/post
using the [IMG] tag.... (or use the IMAGE or
THUMBNAIL option buttons on your post -- they
simply add the appropriate coding before and behind
your URL)
if necessary, you can click PREVIEW of the post
to see how it turns out prior to posting the images.
I WANNA SEE YOUR PICS!!!!!
-
July 14th, 2003, 10:45 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
July 14th, 2003, 10:49 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
July 14th, 2003, 10:54 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
July 14th, 2003, 10:57 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
July 14th, 2003, 11:05 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
July 14th, 2003, 11:13 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
July 15th, 2003, 01:37 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Nice pics!
And you're pretty Italpino!
-
July 15th, 2003, 02:50 PM
#10
TastinGood
Guest
Great pics! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

I think thats a cool pic.
Did you go to the Statue of Liberty? I hear its a pretty big statue of some green lady...the sister of those blue man group fella's, I reckon.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks